- How can I tell what process is sending a UDP message to a specific IP address?
- DNS server is being decommissioned but is still receiving queries. We need to know what processes are sending the messages so they can be restarted without having to restart all our applications or reboot the system
- We see a large flood of DNS queries leaving this system. How to tell which process is sending DNS queries?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- IPv4 networking
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.