- Is there a way to replace existing httpd install, or does it have to live in
/opt/rh/because it's a RHSCL package?
- How do I start the Apache httpd installed from RHEL so that it uses PHP5.6 from RHSCL?
- I would like to use the PHP 5.5, or 5.6 from the Red Hat Software Collections (RHEL 6 Server x86_64) with Apache httpd 2.2.15?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) httpd
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL) php55
- RHSCL rh-php56
- RHSCL rh-php70
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.