- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 7
- Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO) 7
- We would like to use Keycloak project in our application.
- When will Keycloak be supported by Red Hat?
Red Hat does not provide commercial support for community open source projects directly. Instead, Red Hat derives product offerings from community projects which are branded and maintained separately.
The Red Hat product derived from the community Keycloak project is called Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO). Each release of RH-SSO derives from a specific Keycloak community version. Refer to the Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO) Roadmap table that describes this relationship.
The following information can be useful:
- Subscription Requirements for Red Hat Single Sign-On,
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Supported Configurations,
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Component Details
All JBoss Middleware subscriptions, with the exception of users exclusively entitled to JBoss Web Server, include support for Red Hat SSO product support.
See the JBoss Core Services FAQ for more information on JBoss Core Services.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.