- How to filter outgoing network traffic using firewall-cmd?
- Is it intended to filter outbound traffic with firewalld?
- Is there a possibility to filter in firewalld as with iptables?
- If I know how to write a rule in iptables but not in firewalld, do I have to switch back to iptables for that use case?
- Are firewalld rich rules and direct rules permanent or runtime only?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- firewalld firewall
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.