- Applications not accessible through webservers. We're getting 503 responses:
Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
- Some server instances stop in an unexpected way.
- Error messages seen in Apache log related to ajp.
- The following mod_cluster errors are seen in the
[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header ... [error] (104)Connection reset by peer: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header [error] ajp_handle_cping_cpong: ajp_ilink_receive failed
- We are frequently receiving the below error on our apache webservers.
[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_cping_cpong: apr_socket_recv failed.
- Connectivity issue on EWS.
- mod_cluster dropping connections to JBoss.
- JBOSS applications were not reachable through Apache Web Servers.It seems that the threads between Apache Servers and JBOSS servers are exhausted causing an '503 Service temporarily unavailable' error.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.