- Application logging going to
log4j.xmlis packaged in our application.
- Messages are not logged in
- I would like to separate application logging configuration file outside the JBoss configuration
My logging isn't working correctly, and I'm seeing messages like:
16:17:03,188 INFO [stdout] (Finalizer) log4j: Finalizing appender named [myAppender1]. 16:17:03,189 INFO [stdout] (Finalizer) log4j: Finalizing appender named [myAppender2].
logging-profile not working in domain mode
Is it possible to create the separate log file for each application where
same package name?
app1.war --> app1.log app2.war --> app2.log
No logging from EJBs and Servlets packaged in the EAR . We've tried putting the following jboss-deployment-structure.xml within the EJB's META-INF folder with no success:
- Exclude JBoss Logging Subsystem for Deployments.
- How do we configure logging to use our logging APIs.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Log4j / slf4j / custom logging API deployed with application.
- Per application loggging files
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.