Advantages of mod_cluster vs mod_jk and mod_proxy
- What are advantages of mod_cluster over mod_jk and mod_proxy?
- Why should we move to mod_cluster?
- Does mod_cluster use the jsessionid cookie for request routing?
- In mod_jk we give just one clusters host port information to one Apache, so if we have 3 clusters we have 3 Apaches each with information about one cluster. Does this work the same way?
- If it has all 3 JBoss clusters information in one Apache how does mod_cluster distinguish Different JBoss clusters to route the incoming request?
- Also we have 3 clusters containing 3 nodes each, are multiple clusters supported?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (EWS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.