- What are advantages of mod_cluster over mod_jk and mod_proxy?
- Why should we move to mod_cluster?
- Does mod_cluster use the jsessionid cookie for request routing?
- In mod_jk we give just one clusters host port information to one Apache, so if we have 3 clusters we have 3 Apaches each with information about one cluster. Does this work the same way?
- If it has all 3 JBoss clusters information in one Apache how does mod_cluster distinguish Different JBoss clusters to route the incoming request?
- Also we have 3 clusters containing 3 nodes each, are multiple clusters supported?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (EWS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.