- The upstream kernel includes support for Distributed Replicated Block Device (DRBD) starting with the kernel version 2.6.33.
- Is DRBD supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux ?
- Is RHEL 6 going to support DRBD ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Advanced Platform (Clustering)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability Add on)
LINBIT is a partner with Red Hat. LINBIT has tested and certified their DRBD product to run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL) 5.6+ and RHEL 6.
If you are already entitled to Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL) support from Red Hat and you also want support for DRBD on RHEL, you need to contact LINBIT and make a separate arrangement. LINBIT supplies and supports DRBD on RHEL. If you subsequently have a problem that spans DRBD and RHEL, or it is not obvious on which side the problem lies, Red Hat and LINBIT support teams will work together to help you resolve the problem.
Will Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 or 6 include a kernel with DRBD support ?
Note: We can not put the quorum disk on DRBD.