Best way to report RHEL7 bugs?

Latest response

I have the RC installed on a test VM, and have already found a couple of bugs (one minor annoyance, one nasty one) and a documentation error. Where is the best place to report them? Some previous posting seem to indicate that "Here" would work (with a separate topic for each issue?), or possible "open a support case" (for customers with support). Or I could break down and create Yet Another User Account(tm) for Bugzilla.

In the interest of stirring up interest here, the bugs are:

1) /etc/ssh/ssh_host_*_key files are created with wrong permissions (mode 640, owned by root:polkitd, but sshd won't start unless they are mode 600). This was after a kickstart install, and IIRC did not happen in the beta (only the RC version). At first, I thought it might be because the system was installed with SELinux running & then I applied our usual local config options which turn it off--but I missed that step, so it is still on in "enforcing" mode.

2) the 'df' command omits some NFS mounted file systems from its display. I have 4 static NFS mounts (all to the same EMC Celerra NAS), but only 2 of them appear in 'df' output. 'mount' returns correct output, showing all of the mounted file systems.

Responses