Import Manifest on Disconnected Sat

Latest response

I exported the content from the connected to the disconnected Sat (6.10.5.1). Importing the contend returns "could not import the archive: No manifest found. Import a manifest with the appropriate subscriptions before importing content."

Downloaded the manifest from the online account, imported the manifest on the disconnected sat. "could not import the archive: No manifest found. Import a manifest with the appropriate subscriptions before importing content." continues to show.

On the disconnected sat >> Content > Subscriptions >> are now subscriptions listed. Repositories headers are shown but without the actual available repositories.

Products and Content View on the disconnected Sat are empty.

I imported the manifest (fresh download) and it says success but with the warning: You are currently operating in disconnected mode where access the red hat subscription management is prohibited. If you would like to change this, please update the content setting "Disconnected Mode".

Any ideas why it continue to say "No manifest found. Import a manifest with the appropriate subscriptions before importing content."???

(in case I haven't said it... Thank you for your help)

Responses