Join me at the Summit for my GSS Campground Presentation - VDI Planning and Best Practices with RHEV for Desktops

Latest response

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to attend my GSS Campground presentation, "VDI Planning and Best Practices with RHEV for Desktops" at Red Hat Summit on Wednesday, June 27, at 2:30 - 3:30pm. You'll find the GSS area in the level 2 alcove, in front of the auditorium keynotes.

Making the transition to desktop virtualization can present new and previously unseen challenges with existing IT infrastructures. Customers can face a variety of hurdles around network, storage, and hardware planning. Before you jump into your next VDI project, let me give you some the guidelines and recommended practices for planning, sizing, and deploying desktop virtualization and how RHEV for Desktops and the SPICE protocol can help you ensure a successful transition. I'll be providing some preliminary test details and benchmarking data as well.

I'd love to hear your comments and questions on the topic here, both before and after Summit. Hope to see you there!

Anitha

Responses