Not able to connect to RHEVM

Latest response

I am not able to the RHEVM from browser. It doesnt load anything. I have .net4 and windows 7. IE8.

The jboss failed to start when i tried to setup first time. I removed everything and reinstalled. Then Jboss startedup. But i am not able to connect to RHEVM from the browser. I suspect the following error in /var/log/jbossas/rhevm-slimmed/server.log

I dont know how could I fix it. Please point me to the solution.

2012-05-29 06:38:18,983 ERROR [org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/Components" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "jboss.web:service=WebServer" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **")
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/RHEVManager" is missing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "jboss.web:service=WebServer" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **")
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/RHEVManagerWeb" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/ROOT" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/UserPortal" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/admin-console" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/api" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/jbossws" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/rhev-docs" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/rhevm-rhevm-genericapi" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/web-console" is missing the following dependencies:
  Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/webadmin" is missing the following dependencies:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): LifecycleException:  Protocol handler initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: No Certificate file specified or invalid file format
  Deployment "jboss.web:service=WebServer" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.web:service=WebServer' **

2012-05-29 06:38:18,984 INFO  [org.jboss.bootstrap.microcontainer.ServerImpl] JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.1.1 (build: SVNTag=JBPAPP_5_1_1 date=201105171607)] Started in 42s:896ms

--------------------------------------------------------

Responses