- Posted In
- Red Hat Virtualization
Is it possible to share virtual disk between two guests ?
I'd like to check if this scenario may be impelemted :
- run two rh5 guests
- each guest has one system disk
- add second virtual disk on first of these guests
- defince some database on this extra disk
- Launch db application on the first guest.
- in a case of the db failure unmount/detach this virtual disk from original guest and mount/attach it on the second guest using API .
- Run db app on second guest .