Failed to connect Host to Storage Pool default

Latest response

I'm having a huge problem after removing a storage domain

Basically I moved all of my Virtual Machine's from one storage domain to another, during this process one machine was stuck in the process of moving "Image Locked" for days. I eventually gave up on saving this machine and removed and destroyed the original storage domain. After doing this, my evens log erupted in a storm of errors. My production datacenter is now down, my storage domains are down and I can't start any VM's that were not previously running. However all VM's that were running are still up on a single host.

Here are the steps I took to try and resolve this, and the corresponding errors

Activating storage domain:

Failed to activate Storage Domain (Data Center Default) by admin

Wrong Master domain or its version

Activating Host:

Failed to connect Host to Storage Pool default

This is repeating on my RHEVM /var/log/rhevm/rhevm.log

Class Name: org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.StatusOnlyReturnForXmlRpc

mStatus                       Class Name: org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.StatusForXmlRpc
mCode                         324

mMessage                      Wrong Master domain or its version: 'SD=ddce1a5d-2bf9-4caa-841e-154675e1b198, pool=a43b0cf4-3af2-11e1-b9f5-001ec947b583'

I've also tried rebooting my RHEVM server and one hypervisor to no avail. Also the SpmStatus is "none" for both hosts

any help would be great!

mStatus                       Class Name: org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.StatusForXmlRpc
mMessage                      Wrong Master domain or its version: 'SD=ddce1a5d-2bf9-4caa-841e-154675e1b198, pool=a43b0cf4-3af2-11e1-b9f5-001ec947b583'

Responses