- Posted In
- Red Hat Virtualization
I am new to RHEV 3.0. I have followed these instructions to install the RHEV:
1. Install the RHEL 6.2.
2. Register with RHN.
3. Also registered with "rhn-channel -v -u "Mylogin" -a -c rhel-x86_64-server-6-beta -c rhel-x86_64-server-6-rhevm-3-beta -c rhel-x86_64-server-6-rhevm-3-jboss-5-beta -c rhel-x86_64-server-supplementary-6-beta -c rhel-x86_64-server-supplementary-6
4. I have runned the yum update and installed the updates.
5. Install using "yum install rhevm".
6. Next executed the "rhev-setup" and configured as per the general document.
7. Also, the services and database are installed & configured as the document.
I got this screen too:
Creating JBoss Profile... [ DONE ]
Creating CA... [ DONE ]
Setting Database Security... [ DONE ]
Creating Database... [ DONE ]
Updating the Default Data Center Storage Type... [ DONE ]
Editing JBoss Configuration... [ DONE ]
Editing RHEV Manager Configuration... [ DONE ]
Configuring the Default ISO Domain... [ DONE ]
Configuring Firewall (iptables)... [ DONE ]
Starting JBoss Service... [ DONE ]
**** Installation completed successfully ******
(Please allow RHEV Manager a few moments to start up.....)
* SSL Certificate fingerprint:
* SSH Public key fingerprint: fa:71:38:88:58:67:ae:f0:b1:17:fe:91:31:6c:66:6e
* A default ISO share has been created on this host.
If IP based access restrictions are required, please edit /isoshare entry in /etc/
* The firewall has been updated, the old iptables configuration file was saved to /
* The installation log file is available at: /var/log/rhevm/rhevmsetup_
* Please use the user "admin" and password specified in order to login into RHEV
* To configure additional users, first configure authentication domains using the
* To access RHEV Manager please go to the following URL: http://
I am able to open the "http://manager.demo.redhat.com:8080", when I try to click on the any links in this web site, then I am getting "HTTP Status 404 - ".
For example if, I click on Administrator Portal, then I am receiving following message:
"HTTP Status 404 - Administrator Portal"
Actually, I have tried the same setup on the Virtual Machine I was successful, but when I am trying to do the same setup on the Bare Metal system (Dell System) I am experiencing this issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.