Problems in Running Sentaurus TCAD in Redhat Linux Enterprise 6.0

Latest response

Hi,
I am using Sentaurus TCAD which is compatible with Redhat Linux. The software reads in text files resembling code, which has bracket sets such as {} and [], and determines parameters for input nodes in the simulations. The issues is that whatever reads these text files is mis-interpreting the brackets and is reading the parameters as "0.08[]}" instead of 0.08. This causes errors in the simulation. Since I am on an academic license, I can't contact the company directly, and I'm thinking it might be a linux issue. I've also tried OpenSUSE 11.4 and Debian 6.0, same issue. However, for some users with similar problem it has worked on CentOS 5.6. I'm thinking now I should have installed redhat 5 instead of 6, but I have newer hardware and wanted to make sure to get the most recent version of redhat. If you have any ideas as to some libraries/packages I should install, please let me know.
Thanks a lotHi,
I am using Sentaurus TCAD which is compatible with Redhat Linux. The software reads in text files resembling code, which has bracket sets such as {} and [], and determines parameters for input nodes in the simulations. The issues is that whatever reads these text files is mis-interpreting the brackets and is reading the parameters as "0.08[]}" instead of 0.08. This causes errors in the simulation. Since I am on an academic license, I can't contact the company directly, and I'm thinking it might be a linux issue. I've also tried OpenSUSE 11.4 and Debian 6.0, same issue. However, for some users with similar problem it has worked on CentOS 5.6. I'm thinking now I should have installed redhat 5 instead of 6, but I have newer hardware and wanted to make sure to get the most recent version of redhat. If you have any ideas as to some libraries/packages I should install, please let me know.
Thanks a lot

Responses