EX200K exam got cancelled when I was attending the exam

Latest response

I ordered EX200K exam on 9/24/2020, Originally ordered an in-person individual exam. But due to exam centers closed in various locations, I reschduled to an individual remote exam of EX200K to happen on 9/23/2021 12 PM CDT. On 9/23/2021 9:17 AM CDT I received an email saying the eaxm has been cancelled. But when I logged in to Redhat remote exam environment, the proctor was available with me to administer my exam. The test started at 12 PM, I was attending the exam. But around 12:30 PM CDT, my exam LAB was disconnected , But I was still in chat with the proctor. As adviced by the proctor, I rebooted my Redhat remote exam environmentand when I connected with in in approximatly 10 minutes, the proctor said that Redhat support told him/her that I canceled the exam. I informed him that I did not cancelled the exam and I contacted Redhat training support team RHT1554465.

On 9/23/2021 14:23 EDT: Mick Thomas from Redhat replied the ticket RHT1554465 and asked my order number and I replied with the order number. on 9/23/2021 16:25 EDT : Mick Thomas from Redhat replied that he/she will request management and provide me a promo code for me to sign up for the EX200v8K exam. After that time, I am contacting your team multiple times and I am not getting an update.

I request someone to look into this and provide me a resolution as soon as possible.

Responses

Hi Ramarajan,

I am very sorry that you are facing this trouble, but unfortunately we are not able to help you. We are customers like you are, we
are volunteers. Please contact Red Hat Customer Service, or the Red Hat Training team in your region, and ask them for help. :)

Regards,
Christian

Hi Christian, Thanks for your reply. I did contacted both Red Hat Customer Service and the Red Hat Training team. I will waiting for their actions. Regards, Ramarajan Venkat

You're welcome, Ramarajan ! I wish you good luck for getting the problem resolved as soon as possible. :)

Regards,
Christian

Hello Ramarajan Venkatachalapathy,

We're just volunteers, and Red Hat will have to help. This stuff below this line is what I post for people having trouble with the Learning Subscription (perhaps different from what you are experiencing)

Please remove your Red Hat ID from this discussion, this places your account with unneeded risk. No volunteers or customers here need to know your Red Hat ID.

Kind Regards,
RJ

Thanks for catching that, RJ!

Ramarajan- I have removed your account information to be safe. I'll follow-up with our team to make sure they get back to you shortly!

-Tess

Thanks Tess for having removed the account information, and for trying to help Ramarajan ! :)

Regards,
Christian

Thanks RJ for telling Ramarajan to remove his Red Hat ID ... I should have done it myself - but I forgot to do so. :)

Regards,
Christian

Gladly! Take care Christian!

Regards,
RJ

Thanks Tess!

-RJ

Thanks Teresa. As of now, my issue is not resolved, But I will follow up with support again tomorrow.

Hi All, Thanks for your response and support. Red hat training support resolved my issue and I got a coupon code to book my Exam. Thank you !

You're welcome, Ramarajan ! That's great news ... I'm glad you've received the code and can book the exam now. :)

Regards,
Christian

Glad you got this resolved Ramarajan Venkatachalapathy,

Regards,
RJ