EX200K exam got cancelled when I was attending the exam

Latest response

I ordered EX200K exam on 9/24/2020, Originally ordered an in-person individual exam. But due to exam centers closed in various locations, I reschduled to an individual remote exam of EX200K to happen on 9/23/2021 12 PM CDT. On 9/23/2021 9:17 AM CDT I received an email saying the eaxm has been cancelled. But when I logged in to Redhat remote exam environment, the proctor was available with me to administer my exam. The test started at 12 PM, I was attending the exam. But around 12:30 PM CDT, my exam LAB was disconnected , But I was still in chat with the proctor. As adviced by the proctor, I rebooted my Redhat remote exam environmentand when I connected with in in approximatly 10 minutes, the proctor said that Redhat support told him/her that I canceled the exam. I informed him that I did not cancelled the exam and I contacted Redhat training support team RHT1554465.

On 9/23/2021 14:23 EDT: Mick Thomas from Redhat replied the ticket RHT1554465 and asked my order number and I replied with the order number. on 9/23/2021 16:25 EDT : Mick Thomas from Redhat replied that he/she will request management and provide me a promo code for me to sign up for the EX200v8K exam. After that time, I am contacting your team multiple times and I am not getting an update.

I request someone to look into this and provide me a resolution as soon as possible.

Responses