Register my Red Hat

Latest response

It took 4 times to finally register the red hat
Just FYI

Responses

Hi Mark,

This is a very public Red Hat Discussion forum, please remove your private information immediately. We'll post more on your request soon.

Kind Regards,
RJ

Hi Mark

Please remove your private information from this discussion, this is a very public discussion forum.

Please see this Red Hat solution, and just curious. does your system have a working network connection? If not, registration won't go well. Also, please let us know what errors you receive when trying to register, because we really have no idea what errors you receive, and knowing that could help us to try to help you.

Also, see https://access.redhat.com/solutions/911683.

Please remove your private information from this discussion, this is a very public discussion forum.

Regards,
RJ

Mark,

I see you updated your post, and you resolved the issue. I'm not sure what you did to resolve this, but it may be good to mention it if you so desire to help others.

Glad you got it taken care of. I've had to repeat things multiple times, sometimes due to my own mistakes.

I wish you smooth sailing with this, every admin has to repeat something sometime.

Regards,
RJ