Managed to unmanaged KIE Server error spam

Latest response

Good afternoon All,

I built our server with a KIE-Server and Business Central in our dev environment. I built a second server following my same build directions. After I was finished I learned(by reading documentation) that I could run my server as unmanaged, which is what I will be doing in prod. After learning this I went through the process of removing business central. I removed the entry from the standalone.xml and I undeployed the server.

My log is spamming:
INFO [org.kie.server.controller.websocket.client.WebSocketKieServerControllerImpl] (KieServer-ControllerConnect) Kie Server points to non Web Socket controller 'URL', using default REST mechanism
WARN [org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl] (KieServer-ControllerConnect) Exception encountered while syncing with controller at (URL) error Error while sending put request to URL response code 405.

Now, I understand this is because I removed business central and it isn't stopping my server from functioning. I just don't know where that pointer is. Any ideas on where I need to look to clear out the rest of business central?

Thanks

Responses

The messages are recorded in the logs because KIE Server tries to reach to Business Central. Probably because it has originally been set up in managed configuration.

Check you KIE Server configuration. Try removing entries for the "org.kie.server.controller" and/or "org.kie.server.controller.user" keys.

Thank you for the message Efstathios. I have commented out both of those settings in my standalone.xml and they don't show up in configuration>system properties or runtime>system properties. Not sure where this setting is hiding.

I have commented both of those settings out in my standalone.xml and they don't show up in configuration>system properties or runtime>system properties. Not sure where this setting is hiding.