I'm trying to install RHEL 7 on HP Envy x360 laptop.
However, as soon as the 'Done' is clicked in the 'Partition Definition' stage, the installation is aborted with the attached messages.
How to recreate:
* Complete the Windows 10 installation
* Create an installation USB containing RHEL 7.8 DVD ISO image
* Boot the HP Envy x360 laptop and press F10 to get to the boot menu
* Set the USB to be the first boot device
* Insert the RHEL 7.8 Installation USB into a USB port on the HP laptop
* Power off/on the laptop
* Choose English as language and click on 'Done'
* Choose 'Define Partitions' and click 'Done'
at this stage the installation bombs.
The exact same behaviour occurs when trying to install RHEL 7.6/7.7 and CentOS 7.6/7.8.