I am unable to restart a stopped JBoss EAP 7.3 with OpenJDK11 Docker image1.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create and start a new container:
docker run -d --name jboss-eap-73 -p 18080:8080 -e DISABLE_EMBEDDED_JMS_BROKER=true registry.redhat.io/jboss-eap-7/eap73-openjdk11-openshift-rhel8
- Stop the running container:
docker stop jboss-eap-73
- Restart the stopped container:
docker start jboss-eap-73
- The container can be restarted successfully
- The container cannot be restarted because of the following error:
Error applying /tmp/cli-configuration-script-1595581623.cli CLI script. Embedded server started successfully. The Operations were executed but there were unexpected values. See list of errors in /tmp/cli-script-error-1595581623.cli
ERROR Cannot configure jgroups 'kubernetes.KUBE_PING' protocol under 'tcp' stack. This protocol is already configured.
Is there any known solution for this problem?