RHEL7.6 repos missing packages

Latest response

After upgrading to RHEL7.6, there seems to be an issue with the available packages in the repos. For example, attempting to list all packages that begin with yum only shows the installed packages; while searching for them at the Package Browser Page shows the complete list of packages, of course.

I have tried:

yum clean all;
subscription-manager refresh;
yum check-update; yum upgrade
yum check;    # shows nothing
yum distro-sync;

Subscription Manager shows the correct repos available. I wonder if this is a bigger issue that's not specific to my system.

# yum list yum\*
Loaded plugins: changelog, langpacks, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager
Installed Packages
yum.noarch                                                                3.4.3-132.el7                                                @rhel-7-server-rpms     
yum-langpacks.noarch                                                      0.4.2-7.el7                                                  @rhel-7-server-beta-rpms
yum-metadata-parser.x86_64                                                1.1.4-10.el7                                                 @anaconda/7.2           
yum-plugin-changelog.noarch                                               1.1.31-40.el7                                                @rhel-7-server-beta-rpms
yum-utils.noarch                                                          1.1.31-34.el7                                                @rhel-7-server-rpms     
[04:12][tmp]# yum list available yum\*
Loaded plugins: changelog, langpacks, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-manager
Error: No matching Packages to list

Responses