Unable to enroll in exams or renew ROL subscription

Latest response

A number of Red Hat reps have already been at work on this one, but before my ROL subscription expires today, I thought I would toss this out there and see if anyone has similar issues.

(1) There is no way to complete registration for exams that happen "after" my ROL subscription expires.
Namely, I have an exam in February that I have purchased and registered for, but cannot enroll in. The "enrollment key" apparently cannot be used.
The following message appears:
"This offering starts after the end of your current subscription period ending 20-Jan-18"
It appears there is a control on ROL subscription holders that disallows them from enrolling in exams after their subscription expires. This makes sense if you have a "General" subscription and are using credits to pay for exams. That way subscribers can't cash in on unused tests after their subscription ends.
But if you have a "Basic" subscription, you pay out of pocket. Unfortunately, the restriction still applies. (screenshot attached, with PII redacted)

(2) ROL Basic subscriptions purchased from Red hat directly can't renew before they run out. I purchased the ROL sub from Red Hat directly. (for the free jacket, of course) Attempting to renew online leads to endless redirects. The training team hasn't been able to renew me either. If I have to let it expire and purchase a fresh subscription, I am guessing my course progress and bookmarked pages will be wiped clean. (not a major issue for me)
Combined with Issue (1) above it this presents more of a roadblock.

Responses