JBoss EAP 6.4 commercial download

Latest response

Hello I am a developer in Siemens. We normally use Jboss as 6 . But now we migrate from AS6 to EAP 6.4 I have downloaded
JBoss EAP 6.4 using developer program. and I updated my configuration and code. I also need to check that this code/configuration
works on production environment. Developer and commercial version has same sources? Or can you provide me a trial version for production
environment?

Thanks

Derya

Responses

Hi Derya,

Yes, the JBoss EAP downloads from the developer program are identical to the GA releases. However, use of developer program downloads are only for development purposes. If you are going to be using or testing EAP in production environment, you will need a commercial subscription.

For FAQs on the developer program restrictions, see http://www.jboss.org/faq/.

Hi Lucas,

Actually , I learned that my company already has a commercial subscription for a special product. We will integrate my module into this product. What I understand, if I insert my configuration (tested by developer program) to commercial version , it will work?

It will depend on the JBoss EAP and JVM configurations, but generally, if the versions of JBoss EAP that you are using are identical, it should function the same.