Open Shift Installation

Latest response

Hi,
I am trying to install Openshift enterprise edition in a VM.I have created a VM with RHEL 6.5.I have registered the subscription-manager with my Redhat login & i got 90 days trial version of Openshift Enterprise.I have done all the DNS, LDAP , node & Broker configurations.When i start running the installation, i am getting the following error .

OpenShift: Command failed: yum install openshift-origin-cartridge-cron openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-jbosseap openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-jbossews openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-nodejs openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-perl openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-php openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-python openshift-origin-cartridge-dependencies-recommended-ruby openshift-origin-cartridge-diy openshift-origin-cartridge-haproxy openshift-origin-cartridge-jbosseap openshift-origin-cartridge-jbossews openshift-origin-cartridge-jenkins openshift-origin-cartridge-jenkins-client openshift-origin-cartridge-mongodb openshift-origin-cartridge-mysql openshift-origin-cartridge-nodejs openshift-origin-cartridge-perl openshift-origin-cartridge-php openshift-origin-cartridge-postgresql openshift-origin-cartridge-python openshift-origin-cartridge-ruby
OpenShift: Please ensure relevant repos/subscriptions are configured.
OpenShift: Aborting Installation.

Install step 'install' FAILED for:
* localhost (node.ons.com)
Please examine /tmp/openshift-deploy.log on localhost to troubleshoot.

It is safe to run this deployment again after problem resolution.

All tasks completed.
oo-install exited; removing temporary assets.

****** (Refer the Attachment)

And also i tried to attach the required RPM files through redhat login by attaching a subscription Link but it displaying as 'No available subscriptions found.' (Please Refer the attachment).

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Responses