Technical Account Management Service Scope of Coverage
Your Red Hat Technical Account Manager (TAM) serves as a primary technical contact at Red Hat who works with you directly to understand your ongoing technology requirements.
TAM service includes:
- Direct access to a senior Red Hat Support engineer (RHCE or RHCA qualified)
- Exposure and access to Red Hat's technology and development plans
- Early identification of issues when deploying on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (beta testing, bug/feature escalation/resolution)
- Weekly review calls
- Two on-site technical reviews per year
- Quarterly service performance metrics through the TAM dashboard
- Subscription to Red Hat's TAM monthly newsletter
TAM service parameters:
Your use of the TAM service may vary significantly depending on the nature of your business, geographical spread, or use of Red Hat technologies. The TAM service is packaged according to the following criteria:
- Per region: The TAM service is region-based and is purchasable for each primary Red Hat region. Red Hat primary regions are defined as North America, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
- Per customer team: The TAM service is purchasable per customer team. Depending on your business and service needs, a team may be defined as your development team, your system administration team or even your support team.
- Per Red Hat product line: Due to the technical nature of the TAM offering and the diversity of the Red Hat product portfolio, the TAM service is purchasable per Red Hat product line. TAMs are grouped into these categories:
- Platform: Expertise is based on the platform specialty group, with knowledge of the kernel, Red Hat Satellite, filesystems, logical volume management (LVM), and other Red Hat Enterprise Linux®-based platform tool sets.
- OpenShift: Expertise is based in the cloud specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat OpenShift® and Red Hat Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)-based tool sets.
- Middleware: Expertise is based in the middleware specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat JBoss® tools, OpenShift development, and mobile-based tool sets.
- OpenStack: Expertise is based in the cloud specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat OpenStack® Platform.
- Storage: Expertise is based in the storage specialty group, with knowledge of Red Hat Ceph® Storage, Red Hat Gluster® Storage, and Red Hat Storage-based tool sets.