Technical Account Management Service Scope of Coverage
The Technical Account Management (TAM) service is for customers who want the highest level of support from Red Hat in order to maximize their return on a significant investment in Red Hat technology. The service provides a primary technical contact at Red Hat who will work with you directly to understand your ongoing technology requirements. Your TAM will help you minimize downtime by informing you of critical bugs and fixes that may be relevant to your environment. They will act as your single point of accountability if you face mission-critical issues affecting your systems.
TAM Service Key Attributes
- Direct access to a senior Red Hat Support engineer (RHCE or RHCA qualified)
- Exposure and access to Red Hat's technology and development plans
- Early identification of issues when deploying on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (beta testing, bug/feature escalation/resolution)
- Weekly review calls
- Two on-site technical reviews per year
- Quarterly service performance metrics through the TAM dashboard
- Subscription to Red Hat's TAM monthly newsletter
TAM Service Parameters
Your use of the TAM service may vary significantly depending on the nature of your business, geographical spread, or use of Red Hat technologies. The TAM service is packaged according to the following criterias:
- Per region: The TAM service is region-based and is purchasable for each primary Red Hat region. Red Hat primary regions are defined as North America, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
- Per customer team: The TAM Service is purchasable per customer team. Depending on your business and service needs, a team may be defined as your development team, your system administration team or even your support team.
- Per Red Hat product line: Due to the technical nature of the TAM offering and the diversity of the Red Hat product portfolio, the TAM service is purchasable per Red Hat product line. Red Hat defines these product lines in two primary categories: the Red Hat Enterprise Linux line and the Red Hat JBoss Middleware line.