- Does Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 properly handle leap seconds?
- IERS have announced a leap second due at midnight, June 30th this year. Red Hat needs to release an updated tzdata, so it can transition smoothly along precise NTP systems.
- There will be a leap second end of June 2012. We would like to know if our servers with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 will support it correctly.
- Can the leap second message hang the kernel?
- Does the issue described in article 15145 affect Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.