- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- All Versions
- What tools can be used for stress tests for deployed applications in JBoss EAP?
- Do you know how can I do JBoss stress test?
- Are there any specific tools for Jboss to run Performance Testing?
- Do you have information about load testing EAP using a load testing tool for example Jmeter?
- How to connect Jmeter to Jboss EAP 6.1
Disclaimer: Links contained herein to an external website(s) are provided for convenience only. Red Hat has not reviewed the links and is not responsible for the content or its availability. The inclusion of any link to an external website does not imply endorsement by Red Hat of the website or their entities, products or services. You agree that Red Hat is not responsible or liable for any loss or expenses that may result due to your use of (or reliance on) the external site or content.
Red Hat does not provide
tools for load testing, although there are many tools in the market for
load testing an application server such as JBoss EAP, some are commercial and some are free for example Apache JMeter, Faban, Gatling and SmartFRog.
Since these are third-party applications, Red Hat does not provide official documentation on their usage, but there are numerous online resources which could be used.
With that said, JMeter is a popular choice for
Java applications out in the
Java community, so it would be a place to start.
- Performance tune
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.