- Regarding the deployment units for SwitchYard application, we are considering a solution for 300 services in FSW.
- We currently have around 300 ESB services which are aggregated (deployed in a
.esb) based on a logical business domain, for examples, Order domain or Payment domain.
- With JBoss ESB there were not much dependencies between domains from a class point of view, nevertheless with FSW 6 we must use interfaces (classes or WSDL) for every service and service references.
- What project structure and deployment unit is the best approach for such a large-scale SwitchYard application? One big composite per application or multiple composites services divided by business domains?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.