- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1 and 6.2
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000, 4000, and 6000 Graphics Adapters
- During installation of Red Hat Enterprise 6 on a sever equipped with certain Nvidia Quadro Graphics Adapters the system may not boot.
- After logging out as user, screen goes blank
- After logging out in gui mode screen goes white and hangs
- In order for the system to properly boot during installation it is necessary to utilize the following grub command line option during install
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.