- My projects in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) fail to build once I upgraded my build patch server runtime to JBoss EAP 6.2 CP01 (EAP 6.2.1)
- I cannot build code that will run on RedHat JBoss EAP because of changes for new patch process (corrupt JAR's)
- I get errors on my project build patch similar to the below
Archive for required library: '/home/mmusaji/JBoss/jboss-eap-6.2.1/modules/system/layers/base/org/picketbox/main/picketbox-infinispan-4.0.19.SP2-redhat-1.jar' in project 'HelloWorld' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file
- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7.1 and earlier
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Server 6.2.1+
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.