- My projects in Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) fail to build once I upgraded my build patch server runtime to JBoss EAP 6.2 CP01 (EAP 6.2.1)
- I cannot build code that will run on RedHat JBoss EAP because of changes for new patch process (corrupt JAR's)
- I get errors on my project build patch similar to the below
Archive for required library: '/home/mmusaji/JBoss/jboss-eap-6.2.1/modules/system/layers/base/org/picketbox/main/picketbox-infinispan-4.0.19.SP2-redhat-1.jar' in project 'HelloWorld' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file
- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7.1 and earlier
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Server 6.2.1+
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.