- Red Hat Satellite 5.x
HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)when trying to add errata or clone a channel with all errata
- Following errors observed in
[Thu Mar 01 11:36:16 2012] [error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header
- Deleting a clone channel fails with:
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
- Cloning the channel fails with
time outerror on Satellte WebUi.
- In /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, increase the Timeout directive:
- Increase Tomcat's session_timeout field, by editing
<session-config> <session-timeout>90</session-timeout> </session-config>
- Modify the AJP timeout by editing the file '/etc/httpd/conf.d/zz-spacewalk-www.conf':
- Restart Satellite services:
# rhn-satellite restart
- httpd timed out while waiting for a response from Tomcat.
- Red Hat Satellite
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.