- Unable to attach ISO storage domain in RHEV.
- When tried to add ISO NFS domain, get the following error:
Cannot connect server to Storage
- While trying to attach a Local NFS share as ISO-Domain, getting the following errors in
Thread-197878::WARNING::2012-11-12 10:09:49,120::storage_connection::344::Storage.ServerConnection::(__disconnectFileServer) Cannot remove mountpoint after umount() Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/storage_connection.py", line 339, in __disconnectFileServer getProcPool().os.rmdir(mntPath) File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/processPool.py", line 33, in wrapper return self.runExternally(func, *args, **kwds) File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/processPool.py", line 44, in runExternally return self._procPool.runExternally(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/processPool.py", line 127, in runExternally raise err OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/rhev/data-center/mnt/nfs:_iso'
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 2.2
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0+
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.