- Unable to attach ISO storage domain in RHEV.
- When tried to add ISO NFS domain, get the following error:
Cannot connect server to Storage
- While trying to attach a Local NFS share as ISO-Domain, getting the following errors in
Thread-197878::WARNING::2012-11-12 10:09:49,120::storage_connection::344::Storage.ServerConnection::(__disconnectFileServer) Cannot remove mountpoint after umount() Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/storage_connection.py", line 339, in __disconnectFileServer getProcPool().os.rmdir(mntPath) File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/processPool.py", line 33, in wrapper return self.runExternally(func, *args, **kwds) File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/processPool.py", line 44, in runExternally return self._procPool.runExternally(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/share/vdsm/storage/processPool.py", line 127, in runExternally raise err OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/rhev/data-center/mnt/nfs:_iso'
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 2.2
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0+
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.