- Installing rhev-guest-tools on Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 gives No supported OS could be detected. Aborting installation message.
- Trying to install Windows Server 2012 R2 in a VM. The installation went fine, however, when trying to install the guest tools setup iso version 3.3.11, I am getting an error "no supported OS found". Does RHEV 3.3 support Windows Server 2012 R2 as guest OS?
- Is there a version of RHEV-Tools compatible with Windows Server 2012 R2?
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.3, 3.4
- rhev-guest-tools 3.3.11
- Guest: Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.