Requests are failing because they are hitting a mod_cluster proxy timeout:
[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive
How can we increase this timeout?
- We have issue happening in the production environment for requests which take a longer processing time on the EAP server. The application makes calls to the other back-end systems and when these requests take a little longer to complete the EWS returns a
- The client request gets a
Gateway Timeouterror (
HTTP 504) from JBoss EWS when accessed via the load balancer if the request takes a longer than usual, How to increase the timeout in EWS?
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- JBoss Web Server (JWS) Tomcat
- JBoss Core Services (JBCS) httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.