RHEV 3 Host installation failed with error "Network error during communication with the host" due to SSL communication problem between RHEV-M and Host
- Host installation failed with following error message in
2014-03-19 11:56:28,314 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.PollVDSCommand] (pool-5-thread-32) [3ecee71b] Command PollVDS execution failed. Exception: RuntimeException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException [...] 2014-03-19 11:56:48,853 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.InstallVdsCommand] (pool-5-thread-32) [3ecee71b] Host installation failed for host d8abad15-b93d-4cbd-b1e5-92eb5a49e86c, HOST_NAME.XX.YY.ZZ.: org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.InstallVdsCommand$VdsInstallException: Network error during communication with the host
- While manually trying to connect host/hypervisor from RHEV-M, we are getting SSL certificate errors
[root@rhevm] # openssl s_client -connect [hypervisor-IP]:54321 -cert /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/engine.cer -key /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/keys/engine_id_rsa -CAfile /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/ca.pem ... ... Start Time: 1395432412 Timeout : 300 (sec) Verify return code: 26 (unsupported certificate purpose)
- New host installation failing after manually copying RHEV-M certificates from backup folder due to SSL communication problem between host/hypervisor and RHEV-M.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.