- I have a proxy on the esb that hits a webservice. When I hit the webservice directly (thru soapui) I get a response as expected.
- Now the WS is configured for basic authentication which is a username and pw. When I hit this WS from my soapclient (and providing the username/pwd) I am able to hit and get a response as I had said above.
- But when I do the same thru soapui and hit the proxy of the WS, I get a 401 error due to the username/password not being passed.
- How can I configure this information to go to the destination WS?
- Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform (SOA-P)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.