- What is mod_cluster's equivalent for no-jk or JkUnmount?
- We used to control what was processed by mod_jk with
JkUnmounts or the
no-jkoption. What is the equivalent of these for mod_cluster? We need to exclude static content from proxying.
- How can we limit what contexts are proxied by mod_cluster on the httpd side?
We are trying to get Apache to serve the static files on an application that is hosted in JBoss load balanced with
mod_cluster. We configure the corresponding alias:
Alias "/myapp/static" "/opt/path/to/static"
The problem is that, with this configuration in Apache httpd, all requests for the application are still being proxied to the JBoss server.
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Apache httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.