- We need to create a connection to Oracle using OS authentication (username was passed to the security context) with a different user for each connection
- Oracle pool connections needs to be reset each connection with OracleConnection.CONNECTION_PROPERTY_THIN_VSESSION_OSUSER
- Is it possible to apply the OracleConnection.CONNECTION_PROPERTY_THIN_VSESSION_OSUSER to an active connection in Teiid Translator and how?
- the OS user will be passed to service request (REST/Teiid JDBC) at the runtime to be used for the Oracle connection
- we need to dynamically assign a user to Oracle connection at runtime.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Data Services (EDS) 5.3.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.