usbguard service doesn't start after node replacement
- The usbguard service doesn't start after node replacement in a Bare Metal installation of OpenShift Container Platform.
- The machine config to configure and enable the service is applied on the replaced node but the service still doesn't start.
- Machine-config stuck on following error.
error enabling units: Failed to enable unit: Unit file usbguard.service does not exist
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.