- Users' home directories are automounted via NFS, and it is working well for long time. But it does not work anymore after hitting error below:
Jul 27 13:19:11 nfs-client automount: lookup_one: lookup(ldap): query failed for (&(objectclass=automount)(|(automountKey=username)(automountKey=/)(automountKey=\2A))) Jul 27 13:19:11 nfs-client automount: setautomntent: lookup(sss): setautomntent: No such file or directory Jul 27 13:19:11 nfs-client automount: key "username" not found in map source(s).
- Both service
autofshave been restarted, but the issue still exists.
- The affected NFS shares can be successfully mounted manually.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9
- automount + NFS + LDAP + sssd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.