- When upgrading RHV-M to version 4.4 SP1 batch 1 and the DWH service and DB are in a different machine, the upgrade fails with this error:
FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "192.168.1.1", user "root", database "ovirt_engine_history", SSL off
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) 4.4
- RHV-M DWH service and DWH database are in separate machines.
- Grafana is running in the RHV-M machine.
- RHV-M upgrade from 4.4.10 to 4.4 SP1 batch 1.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.