- Attaching to SAP RHEL pool is successful but cannot install SAP library needed for HANA SPS06 install
- If my system is successfully subscribed to Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions, then why repolist is not listing as per SAP Note 3018133.
- Installation of package 'compat-sap-c++-10' throwing error.
# yum install compat-sap-c++-10 Updating Subscription Management repositories. Last metadata expiration check: 0:02:11 ago on Tue 24 May 2022 05:09:32 AM EDT. No match for argument: compat-sap-c++-10 Error: Unable to find a match: compat-sap-c++-10
- HANA installation throwing error.
Cannot access required library '/opt/rh/SAP/lib64/compat-sap-c++-10.so': No such file or directory Please install the rpm package 'compat-sap-c++-10'! For more information, see SAP Note 3018133. Checking system requirements failed
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for SAP Solutions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 for SAP Solutions
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.