- Third party storages are used as backends of Cinder and FC is used to provide Cinder volumes to Compute nodes.
- A broken HBA of a Compute node is going to be exchanged.
- What operations are needed from OpenStack perspective when HBA of a Compute node is exchanged?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.2
- Third party storage products as Cinder backends
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.