- Failing to upgrade from JON 2.4.1
- Server environment upgrade from 2.4.1 to 3.0 fails
Upgrade fails due to:
[upgrade] [dbupgrade] /opt/jboss/jon-server/logs/db-upgrade.xml:27: Failed to upgrade - error in spec version [2.102]. Cause: Error executing the task [org.rhq.core.db.ant.dbupgrade.SST_DirectSQL] in schema spec version [2.102]. Cause: The schema spec task [DirectSQL] has encountered an error. Cause: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed
Database schema upgrade fails due to duplicate index
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 3.0.0
- Upgrading from a previous version of JON
- Oracle 10g, 11g
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.