- When you have installed RHPAM/RHDM in Openshift through the Business Automation operator it can't add the parameters:
secretto integrate to RHSSO.
- The installation through Business Automation operator wizard only requests parameters such as:
- The login process in RHPAM/RHDM redirects to RHSSO with the error message
"Client not found".
- Any modification in the deploymentconfig of RHPAM/RHDM causes the Business Automation operator reloads the setup configuration defined in the installation process.
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager (RHPAM) 7.x
- Red Hat Decision Manager (RHDM) 7.x
- Red Hat Openshift Container Platform (RH OCP) 4.x
- Red Hat Single Sign On (RHSSO) 7.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.