- I'd like to pass parameters into my stylesheets. Is there a way to do this when using the XSLT Action?
- I saw that a patch was created on one of the forums (http://community.jboss.org/thread/164094) to do this but that doesn't work now.
- The code for the parameters looked like this (which doesn't work now):
<property name="xslt-params"> <xslt-param name="dyn_param" value="my_value_holder"> <xslt-param name="dyn_param2" value="my_value_holder2"> </property>
- If not, then this will become another CustomAction which isn't a problem. I'm just trying to use as much "out of the box" functionality as possible.
- JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform (SOA-P)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.