RHV SSO authentication using Kerberos and LDAP doesn't work for domains with multiple UPN suffixes
- Single Sign On (SSO) has been configured in RHV using Kerberos and LDAP with an Active Directory backend.
- Active Directory consists of 1 domain that has multiple UPN suffixes.
- Authentication only works for users whose UPN (User Principal Name) suffix is the same as the domain name.
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) 4.4
- RHV-M SSO with Kerberos and LDAP
- Microsoft Active Directory
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.