- Various components in OCP 4.9 are crashing/restarting when
etcddefrag is happening.
- OCP API becomes unavailable every 10 minutes during
etcddefragmentation impacting API SLA.
- Automatic defragmentation for etcd data is causing stability problems in OpenShift Container Platform 4.
- We are seeing issues with Operators being restarted on large OCP Clusters during
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) 4.9 and 4.10
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.