How to add multiple search domains through kickstart installation in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0 beta?
- A manual installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0 has an option to declare multiple (more than one) search domains to populate in
- Whereas kickstart installation doesn't have any.
- Is there any way to force do it in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0
- Kickstart installation
- No DHCP Configuration/only static IP Config
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.